I'm not a USU student or staff member. Can I use the library?
Databases and E-books
Members of the public have access to almost all electronic resources while on campus, including:
• article databases
You can access these from the public computers in the library.
Books and other Print Materials
To check out books, you can purchase a General Public Library Card for $25/year. This allows you to check out up to 10 books for 3 weeks at a time. To purchase a General Public Library Card, please go to the Circulation/Checkout Desk on the 1st floor.
- USU Library: Checkout and Renew
- Q. How can USU Alumni use the Merrill-Cazier Library?
- Q. Can a spouse of a USU faculty or staff member access library materials?
- Q. Can someone not affiliated with USU check out materials from the BARN (onsite storage)?
- Q. Can visiting scholars or visiting faculty check out books from the library?
- Q. I work at the Space Dynamics Lab. What library resources are available to me?