Can someone not affiliated with USU request materials from the BARN?


Yes, anyone can request materials from the BARN to use inside the library. You will be asked to leave your driver's license or other ID with the Circulation Desk staff while you use the items.

Or, if you wish to checkout materials and take them outside the library you must have a General Public library card. These can be purchased at the Checkout Desk for $25/year.