Can I reserve the library foyer?
The library foyer area can be reserved by USUSA clubs, classes, or departments. Reservations must be made at least three days in advance. One table (2ft x 6 ft) and two chairs will be set up for the day the foyer is reserved.
Contact Breanna VanDyke at email@example.com or 435-797-2647 with questions.
To Reserve the Library Foyer:
- Go to https://usu.libcal.com/.
- Select Foyer Table from the list of Reservation Areas.
- Select your starting time from the available green time blocks.
- Use the drop down menu to select an ending time.
- Click Select Times and Continue.
- Read the terms and conditions listed and click Agree to the Terms and Conditions and Continue.
- Verify the booking details and type an Event Name.
- You must also indicate whether food will be served, and if so, who the food provider is.
- Click Submit my Booking.
- You will receive an automated email confirming your reservation request.
- You will receive a separate email to let you know if your reservation has been approved.