Answered By: Library Help
Last Updated: Nov 16, 2015     Views: 25

Yes, we do fulfill interlibrary loan requests for cases like yours. What you'll need to do is log in to the ILL interface and then go to "Account Information." At the very bottom, as your "Campus Location," select "Distance Ed." Then, when you place your request, our ILL staff will recognize you as someone we should send the materials to.

Related Topics

    Contact Us