I'm a grad student working across the country. Can I get USU-held articles by ILL?


Yes, we do fulfill interlibrary loan requests for cases like yours. What you'll need to do is log in to the ILL interface and then go to Account Information on the left side. At the very bottom, as your Campus Location, select Distance Ed. Then, when you place your request, our ILL staff will recognize you as someone we should send the materials to.