Q. Can I get access to the New York Times through the library?
Instructions for accessing newspapers such as
- New York Times
- Washington Post
- Salt Lake Tribune
can be found in this guide.
For instructions on how to navigate to various digital newspapers, please see below using New York Times as an example.
1. Starting at the Library’s main page select the Journals, Magazines, and Newspapers link under the Find section.
2. In the first search bar type “New York Times” and select Search.
3. You will then see a page that lists all the different databases where you can access “The New York Times.” Select the first result titled Gale Academic OneFile.
4. On the next page, you can access any issue from 1985. Just click on a date on the left side of the screen.
5. Once you have selected an issue, the next screen gives you full-text access to all of the articles in that issue.