I need help with research. How do I talk with a librarian?
Our friendly librarians are happy to help! Here are some ways to get in touch:
In-Person Help and Online Chat
Help is available in-person at Library Help Desk in the Merrill-Cazier Library M – F 9am – 5pm.
Live Chat service is available:
- Fall and Spring Semester: M – Th 9am – 7 pm, Fri 9am – 5pm
- Summer Sessions: M – F 9am – 5pm
- Contact us a email@example.com for help with your research needs
- A research expert reach out within 1 business day.
- You can also setup a consultation with a librarian through our Meet with a Librarian page.
Tutorials and Research Guides
There are online resources available to help you with your research if you are unable to connect with a librarian right away.