Do you have tax forms or any tax help?

Related Topics

Answered By: Britt Fagerheim
Last Updated: May 21, 2019     Views: 139

The library does not provide tax forms or tax help. However, you can access all Utah forms & instructions online and also 1040 forms. The IRS is no longer providing 1040 EZ forms and Utah is not providing paper versions of income tax booklets. 

If you would like help completing your taxes or submitting electronic forms, the VITA service, run through the Jon M. Huntsman School of Business, is available for eligible individuals.