How do I reserve the Faculty Recording Studio (202F)?
To Reserve Recording Studio Room 202F:
- Go to https://usu.libcal.com/.
- Scroll down to Faculty and Staff Room Reservation Areas and select 202F Recording Studio.
- Click the available green time blocks to select your starting time. Note: Reservations for the 202F studio are available 24 hours in advance.
- Use the drop down that appears to choose the ending time.
- Click Select Times and Continue.
- Verify the booking details and click Agree to the Terms and Conditions and Continue.
- Type in a name for your group or reservation to make it easier to find in case you need to look it up after you finish the booking.
- Click the Submit my Booking at the bottom of the screen to complete your reservation.
- You will receive an automated email confirming your reservation request.
- You will receive a separate email to let you know if your reservation has been approved.
If you need to make a reservation with less than 24-hour notice, please contact the Information Desk via chat or phone for assistance.