The USU Library subscribes to the Harvard Business Review online through the EBSCO database Business Source Complete. Unfortunately, individual articles cannot be accessed through a direct link. Instead, they must be navigated to by following these steps:
- Starting at library.usu.edu, find the link to "Journals" under the Find section.
- In the search box that comes up, type Harvard Business Review and click "Search."
- Click "Business Source Premier" when the result appears.
- Click "Search within this publication" on the left side of the journal screen.
- Leave the first search box alone (the string JN "Harvard Business Review" just tells the system to search only that journal) and paste your article title (such as "The Triple-A Supply Chain") in the second box and click "Search."
- Find the article in the list of results. You can then get to the full text there and read it online, and usually, you can also download the PDF like you normally would from your browser.
If you have any questions, you can contact the Business Librarian at firstname.lastname@example.org or 435-797-4170 or the Electronic Collections Librarian at email@example.com or 435-797-8042.