How do I reserve a Study Room?
Student study rooms can be reserved for 2-hour blocks up to 2 days in advance. Only current USU students may reserve study rooms in the Merrill-Cazier Library.
To Reserve a Study Room:
- Go to Study Rooms found under Services on the USU Libraries home page.
- Log in using your A-number and strong password.
- Use the Category drop down menu to select a floor, or select Show All.
- Choose the room you want and click on a green block to choose a reservation start time.
- Scroll down below the green and red blocks to select a reservation end time from the drop down. You may reserve up to 2 hours per day.
- Click Select Times and Continue to select the times.
- Verify the booking details and click Agree to the Terms and Conditions and Continue.
- Type in a name for your group or reservation to make it easier in case you need to look it up after you finish the booking.
- Click the Submit my Booking at the bottom of the screen to complete your reservation.
- You will receive a confirmation email at the email address you entered.
To Cancel a Reservation
If you need to cancel your booking, click the cancellation link sent in your confirmation email.
If you have any questions regarding your reservation, contact the Information Desk at email@example.com.