USU students, staff, and faculty can use the Libby app to search, checkout, and return ebooks and audiobooks through OverDrive using a smartphone or iOS/Android tablet. To connect your OverDrive/Libby account to USU:
- Download the Libby app from your device app store.
- Open the app and when asked to connect a library card, select I'll Search For A Library.
- Search for Utah State University.
- NOTE: Do not select "Utah State Library" as that is the State of Utah library division (Utah.gov), not USU.
- Select Enter Library Account Details to be directed to the USU single sign on page.
- Enter your A# and USU password.
- You can now search, check out, read/listen and return OverDrive books within the app!