I'm a student at InTech High School. How do I access the USU library resources?

Answered By: Britt Fagerheim
Last Updated: Jan 07, 2020     Views: 170

You can take your InTech ID to the Circulation desk and they will create an account for you to check out books, but you must use e-resources on campus. You can only access electronic resources off campus if you are taking concurrent enrollment or Early College classes. For access to online article collections, all Utah residents can use Utah's Online Library, and there is a Utah's Online Library K-12 collection just for students (ask your school librarian for the password to get in).