Answered By: Britt Fagerheim
Last Updated: Sep 10, 2014     Views: 81

Change is available at

  • the Book Check Out/Circulation Desk on the first floor of the Library
  • at the Library Media Collections/Course Reserves desk on the southwest side of the first floor
  • at the Journals/Newspapers Desk on the Second Floor. 

Contact Us